Marginal Mark Regression Analysis of Recurrent Marked Point Process Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yongtao Guan, 2006. "Tests for Independence between Marks and Points of a Marked Point Process," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 126-134, March.
- Frederic Paik Schoenberg, 2004. "Testing Separability in Spatial-Temporal Marked Point Processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 471-481, June.
- Jianguo Sun & Xingwei Tong & Xin He, 2007. "Regression Analysis of Panel Count Data with Dependent Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1053-1059, December.
- Tze Leung Lai & Dylan Small, 2007. "Marginal regression analysis of longitudinal data with time‐dependent covariates: a generalized method‐of‐moments approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(1), pages 79-99, February.
- Stuart R. Lipsitz & Garrett M. Fitzmaurice & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Richard Gelber & Steven Lipshultz, 2002. "Parameter Estimation in Longitudinal Studies with Outcome-Dependent Follow-Up," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 621-630, September.
- Haiqun Lin & Daniel O. Scharfstein & Robert A. Rosenheck, 2004. "Analysis of longitudinal data with irregular, outcome‐dependent follow‐up," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 791-813, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Juarez‐Colunga & G. L. Silva & C. B. Dean, 2017. "Joint modeling of zero‐inflated panel count and severity outcomes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1413-1423, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:65:y:2009:i:2:p:415-422. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.