Analysis of longitudinal data with irregular, outcome‐dependent follow‐up
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lianqiang Qu & Liuquan Sun & Xinyuan Song, 2018. "A Joint Modeling Approach for Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times and a Terminal Event," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 609-633, December.
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2007. "Prospective Accuracy for Longitudinal Markers," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 332-341, June.
- Cox, D.R. & Kartsonaki, Christiana & Keogh, Ruth H., 2018. "Big data: Some statistical issues," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 111-115.
- Benjamin French & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2009. "Marginal Mark Regression Analysis of Recurrent Marked Point Process Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 415-422, June.
- Sun, Liuquan & Tong, Xingwei, 2009. "Analyzing longitudinal data with informative observation times under biased sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1162-1168, May.
- Yu Liang & Wenbin Lu & Zhiliang Ying, 2009. "Joint Modeling and Analysis of Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 377-384, June.
- Qing Cai & Mei‐Cheng Wang & Kwun Chuen Gary Chan, 2017. "Joint modeling of longitudinal, recurrent events and failure time data for survivor's population," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1150-1160, December.
- Peter McCullagh, 2008. "Sampling bias and logistic models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 643-677, September.
- Na Cai & Wenbin Lu & Hao Helen Zhang, 2012. "Time-Varying Latent Effect Model for Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1093-1102, December.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
- Shaun R. Seaman & Daniel Farewell & Ian R. White, 2016. "Linear Increments with Non-monotone Missing Data and Measurement Error," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 996-1018, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:66:y:2004:i:3:p:791-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.