Sampling bias and logistic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan S. Schildcrout & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2007. "Marginalized Models for Moderate to Long Series of Longitudinal Binary Response Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 322-331, June.
- Sun, Jianguo & Sun, Liuquan & Liu, Dandan, 2007. "Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data in the Presence of Informative Observation and Censoring Times," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1397-1406, December.
- Haiqun Lin & Daniel O. Scharfstein & Robert A. Rosenheck, 2004. "Analysis of longitudinal data with irregular, outcome-dependent follow-up," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 791-813.
- Patrick J. Heagerty, 1999. "Marginally Specified Logistic-Normal Models for Longitudinal Binary Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 688-698, September.
- Youngjo Lee & John A. Nelder, 2006. "Double hierarchical generalized linear models (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 55(2), pages 139-185.
- Donald B. Rubin, 2005. "Causal Inference Using Potential Outcomes: Design, Modeling, Decisions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 322-331, March.
- Stuart R. Lipsitz & Garrett M. Fitzmaurice & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Richard Gelber & Steven Lipshultz, 2002. "Parameter Estimation in Longitudinal Studies with Outcome-Dependent Follow-Up," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 621-630, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing Ning & Jing Qin & Yu Shen, 2010. "Non-parametric tests for right-censored data with biased sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(5), pages 609-630.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting-li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:70:y:2008:i:4:p:643-677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.