Outcome Vector Dependent Sampling with Longitudinal Continuous Response Data: Stratified Sampling Based on Summary Statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weaver, Mark A. & Zhou, Haibo, 2005. "An Estimated Likelihood Method for Continuous Outcome Regression Models With Outcome-Dependent Sampling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 459-469, June.
- David Clayton, 2003. "Conditional likelihood inference under complex ascertainment using data augmentation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 976-981, December.
- Hua Yun Chen, 2004. "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Models for Missing Covariates in Parametric Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1176-1189, December.
- Jonathan S. Schildcrout & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2011. "Outcome-Dependent Sampling from Existing Cohorts with Longitudinal Binary Response Data: Study Planning and Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1583-1593, December.
- Haibo Zhou & M. A. Weaver & J. Qin & M. P. Longnecker & M. C. Wang, 2002. "A Semiparametric Empirical Likelihood Method for Data from an Outcome-Dependent Sampling Scheme with a Continuous Outcome," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 413-421, June.
- J. M. Neuhaus & A. J. Scott & C. J. Wild, 2006. "Family-Specific Approaches to the Analysis of Case–Control Family Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 488-494, June.
- Stuart R. Lipsitz & Garrett M. Fitzmaurice & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Richard Gelber & Steven Lipshultz, 2002. "Parameter Estimation in Longitudinal Studies with Outcome-Dependent Follow-Up," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 621-630, September.
- J. F. Lawless & J. D. Kalbfleisch & C. J. Wild, 1999. "Semiparametric methods for response‐selective and missing data problems in regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(2), pages 413-438, April.
- Jonathan S. Schildcrout & Paul J. Rathouz, 2010. "Longitudinal Studies of Binary Response Data Following Case–Control and Stratified Case–Control Sampling: Design and Analysis," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 365-373, June.
- J. Neuhaus, 2002. "The analysis of retrospective family studies," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 23-37, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:69:y:2013:i:2:p:405-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.