Vulnerability of Vietnamese Elderly to Poverty: Determinants and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Social Policy and Population Section, Social Development Division, ESCAP., 2011. "Asia-Pacific Population Journal Volume 26, No. 2," Asia-Pacific Population Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 26(2), pages 1-92, June.
- Cuong Nguyen & Vu Linh & Thang Nguyen, 2013.
"Urban poverty in Vietnam: determinants and policy implications,"
International Journal of Development Issues,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 110-139, June.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong & Vu Hoang, Linh & Nguyen, Thang, 2010. "Urban Poverty in Vietnam: Determinants and Policy Implications," MPRA Paper 40767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giang, Long Thanh & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "A Gender Perspective on Elderly Work in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:12:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11482-016-9500-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- La, Hai Anh & Xu, Ying, 2017. "Remittances, social security, and the crowding-out effect: Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 42-59.
- Christophe Guilmoto & Myriam de Loenzien, 2015. "Emerging, transitory or residual? One-person households in Viet Nam," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(42), pages 1147-1176, June.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Quy Nguyen, Thanh & Vu Van, Huong & Thanh Doan, Tinh, 2015. "Religiosity and life satisfaction among old people: Evidence from a transitional country," MPRA Paper 81360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2015.
- Pfau, Wade Donald & Giang, Thanh Long, 2009. "Remittances, Living Arrangements, and the Welfare of the Elderly," MPRA Paper 19121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:23:y:2009:i:4:p:419-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.