Urban Poverty in Vietnam: Determinants and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cuong Nguyen & Vu Linh & Thang Nguyen, 2013. "Urban poverty in Vietnam: determinants and policy implications," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(2), pages 110-139, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glewwe, Paul, 1991.
"Investigating the determinants of household welfare in Cote d'Ivoire,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 307-337, April.
- Glewwe, P., 1990. "Investigating The Determinants Of Household Welfare In Cote D'Ivoire," Papers 71, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Long T. Giang & Wade D. Pfau, 2009. "Vulnerability of Vietnamese Elderly to Poverty: Determinants and Policy Implications ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 419-437, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Do, Thu Trang & Le, Hai Chau & Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Nguyen, Hong Thuy & Phung, Thanh Thu & Phung, Duc Tung, 2013. "Impact Assessment of Poverty Reduction Programs of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 52876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban poverty; income; expenditure; household survey; Vietnam;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.