Ageing, Poverty, and the Role of a Social Pension in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "What is the Role of Social Pensions in Asia?," ADBI Working Papers 351, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Channarith Meng & Wade Pfau, 2012.
"Simulating the Impacts of Cash Transfers on Poverty and School Attendance: The Case of Cambodia,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 436-452, December.
- Meng, Channarith & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Simulating the impacts of cash transfers on poverty and school attendance: The case of Cambodia," MPRA Paper 30472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KUMARA, Ajantha Sisira & PFAU, Wade Donald, 2010. "IMPACT of Cash Transfer Programs on School Attendance and Child Poverty: An Ex-ante Simulation for Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 30501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Aug 2010.
- Giang, Long Thanh & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "A Gender Perspective on Elderly Work in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giang Thanh Long & Dharmapriya Wesumperuma, 2013. "Some Notes on Social Pensions in Viet Nam," One Pager 210, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Pfau, Wade Donald & Giang, Thanh Long, 2009. "Remittances, Living Arrangements, and the Welfare of the Elderly," MPRA Paper 19121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsageing; poverty; social pensions; Vietnam;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:10-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .