Simulating the Impacts of Cash Transfers on Poverty and School Attendance: The Case of Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Meng, Channarith & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011. "Simulating the impacts of cash transfers on poverty and school attendance: The case of Cambodia," MPRA Paper 30472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banks, James & Johnson, Paul, 1994. "Equivalence Scale Relativities Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 883-890, July.
- Howard White, 2009. "Theory-based impact evaluation: principles and practice," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 271-284.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Michele Ploeg, 2009. "Do Benefits of U.S. Food Assistance Programs for Children Spillover to Older Children in the Same Household?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 412-427, December.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Phillippe G. Leite, 2003.
"Conditional Cash Transfers, Schooling and Child Labor : Micro-Simulating Bolsa Escola,"
DELTA Working Papers
2003-07, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Phillippe Leite, 2003. "Conditional cash transfers, schoolingand child labor: micro-simulating bolsa escola," Textos para discussão 477, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp98-09-deaton is not listed on IDEAS
- Shireen Kanji, 2011. "Labor Force Participation, Regional Location, and Economic Well-Being of Single Mothers in Russia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 62-72, March.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:deaton_paxson_poverty_children_paper is not listed on IDEAS
- Giang Thanh Long & Wade Donald Pfau, 2008. "Ageing, Poverty, and the Role of a Social Pension in Vietnam," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- Anoshua Chaudhuri, 2009. "Spillover Impacts of a Reproductive Health Program on Elderly Women in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 113-125, June.
- Norbert Schady & Maria Caridad Araujo, 2008. "Cash Transfers, Conditions, and School enrollment in Ecuador," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 43-77, January.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004.
"School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 199-250, June.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "School Subsidies for the Poor: Evaluating the Mexican Progresa Poverty Program," Working Papers 834, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Hua-shu Wang & Henk Moll, 2010. "Education Financing of Rural Households in China," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 353-360, September.
- Son, Hyun & Florentino, Jhiedon, 2008. "Ex-ante Impact Evaluation of Conditional Cash Transfer Program on School Attendance and Poverty: The Case of the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 142, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCash transfer; Poverty; School attendance; Cambodia;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:33:y:2012:i:4:p:436-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.