Education Financing of Rural Households in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lavy, V., 1992. "Investment in Human Capital; Schooling Supply Contraints in Rural Ghana," Papers 93, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Morduch, J., 1995.
"Poverty and Vulnerability,"
477, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1995.
"Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 103-114, Summer.
- Morduch, J., 1995. "Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing," Papers 512, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1995. "Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1727, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2003.
"Human Resources in China: The Birth Quota, Returns to Schooling, and Migration,"
855, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Human resources in China: the birth quota, returns to schooling, and migration," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 245-267, October.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Human Resources in China: The Birth Quota, Returns to Schooling, and Migration," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm366, Yale School of Management.
- Hua-shu Wang & Henk Moll & Sheng-gen Fan, 2008. "Comparative Analysis of Farm Households on Financing Medical Care in Rural China," Chinese Economy, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 41(6), pages 56-74, November.
- Elena Gouskova & Ngina Chiteji & Frank Stafford, 2010. "Pension Participation: Do Parents Transmit Time Preference?," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 138-150, June.
- Baker, Chester B. & Bhargava, Vinay K., 1974. "Financing Small-Farm Development In India," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 18(02), August.
- Heckman, James J., 2005. "China's human capital investment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 50-70.
- Chang-Keun Han & Michael Sherraden, 2009. "Attitudes and Saving in Individual Development Accounts: Latent Class Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 226-236, September.
- Honggao Cao, 2008. "Credit Constraints and Human Capital Investment in College Education," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Paxson, Christina H, 1992. "Using Weather Variability to Estimate the Response of Savings to Transitory Income in Thailand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 15-33, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:353-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.