Theory-Based Impact Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Meller & Stephan Litschig, 2014.
"Saving Lives: Evidence from a Conditional Food Supplementation Program,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 49(4), pages 1014-1052.
- Stephan Litschig & Marian Meller, 2012. "Saving lives: Evidence from a conditional food supplementation program," Economics Working Papers 1304, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2013.
- Marian Meller & Stephan Litschig, 2013. "Saving Lives: Evidence from a Conditional Food Supplementation Program," Working Papers 609, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gaarder, Marie & Annan, Jeannie, 2013. "Impact evaluation of conflict prevention and peacebuilding interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6496, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Evaluating Anti-Poverty Programs," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Howard White, 2013.
"An introduction to the use of randomised control trials to evaluate development interventions,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 30-49, March.
- White, Howard, 2011. "An introduction to the use of randomized control trials to evaluate development interventions," 3ie Publications 2011-9, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Bose, Ron, 2010. "A checklist for the reporting of randomized control trials of social and economic policy interventions in developing countries: CEDE Version 1.0," 3ie Publications 2010-6, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Sarah Bracking, 2012. "How do Investors Value Environmental Harm/Care? Private Equity Funds, Development Finance Institutions and the Partial Financialization of Nature-based Industries," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 271-293, January.
More about this item
Keywordscausal chain; impact evaluation; mixed methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:iiierp:2009_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rajesh Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiieein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .