Poverty Among Children And The Elderly In Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1997. "Poverty among children and the elderly in developing countries," Working Papers 226, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1997. "Poverty Among Children and the Eldrely in Developing Countries," Papers 179, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Evans, William N & Oates, Wallace E & Schwab, Robert M, 1992. "Measuring Peer Group Effects: A Study of Teenage Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 966-991, October.
- Datcher, Linda P, 1982. "Effects of Community and Family Background on Achievement," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 32-41, February.
- Case, A.C. & Katz, L.F., 1991.
"The Company You Keep: The Effects Of Family And Neighborhood On Disadvantaged Younths,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1555, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Anne C. Case & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "The Company You Keep: The Effects of Family and Neighborhood on Disadvantaged Youths," NBER Working Papers 3705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Corcoran & Roger Gordon & Deborah Laren & Gary Solon, 1992. "The Association between Men's Economic Status and Their Family and Community Origins," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(4), pages 575-601.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2007.
"The Effects of the Colombian Trade Liberalization on Urban Poverty,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 241-290
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Nina Pavcnik, 2005. "The Effects of the Colombian Trade Liberalization on Urban Poverty," NBER Working Papers 11081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brooks Evans & Robert Palacios, 2015. "Who is Poorer?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24992, The World Bank.
- Regier, Gregory & Zereyesus, Yacob & Dalton, Timothy & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2015. "Do Adult Equivalence Scales Matter in Poverty Estimates? A Ghana Case Study," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212487, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barros, Ricardo Paes de & Ferreira, Francisco, 2000. "Education and income distribution in urban Brazil, 1976-1996," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Dutta, Puja Vasudeva & O'Keefe, Philip & Rashid, Mansoora, 2008. "The performance of social pensions in India : the case of Rajasthan," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90347, The World Bank.
- Marchand, J. & Smeeding, T., 2016. "Poverty and Aging," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Garcia-Diaz Rocio, 2012. "Demand-Based Cost-of-Children Estimates and Child Poverty," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Enrique Delamonica, 2016. "Transformational Growth and Poverty: An Evolutionary Approach for Inter-Country and Inter-Temporal Comparisons of Poverty Incidence," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 387-411, June.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Milanovic, Branko & Paternostro, Stefano, 1998. "Poverty and the economic transition : how do changes in economies of scale affect poverty rates for different households?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2009, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pri:crcwel:wp98-09-deaton.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bobray Bordelon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .