A Gender Perspective on Elderly Work in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giang Thanh Long & Wade Donald Pfau, 2008. "Ageing, Poverty, and the Role of a Social Pension in Vietnam," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-09, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, revised Jul 2010.
- Baulch, Bob & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Haughton, Dominique & Haughton, Jonathan, 2002. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam : a socioeconomic perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2836, The World Bank.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "An Exploration for a Universal Non-contributory Pension Scheme in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfau, Wade Donald & Giang, Thanh Long, 2008.
"Gender and Remittance Flows in Vietnam during Economic Transformation,"
18859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wade D. Pfau & Giang Thanh Long, 2008. "Gender and Remittance Flows in Vietnam During Economic Transformation," GRIPS Discussion Papers 08-06, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2007. "The Elderly Population in Vietnam during Economic Transformation: An Overview," MPRA Paper 24948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long T. Giang & Wade D. Pfau, 2009. "Vulnerability of Vietnamese Elderly to Poverty: Determinants and Policy Implications ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 419-437, December.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2007. "Patterns and Determinants of Living Arrangements for the Elderly in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 24949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajantha, Sisira Kumara & Tharaka, Sameera Senanayaka, 2012. "The Employment Status of the Elderly in Sri Lanka: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 42977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Nov 2012.
More about this item
Keywordselderly work; gender; Vietnam;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.