The Economics of Organization Structure Changes: a US perspective on demutualization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Fonteyne, 2007. "Cooperative Banks in Europe—Policy Issues," IMF Working Papers 07/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Lind, Lena Westerlund, 2011. "Market orientation of the Swedish pork sector," Department of Economics publications 8119, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- M.J. Keneley, 2014. "The Decision To Demutualize: An Exploration Of The Drivers Of Organizational Change Within The Australian Life Insurance Market," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 409-425, September.
- Patrick HERBST & Jens PRUFER, 2016.
"Firms, Nonprofits, And Cooperatives: A Theory Of Organizational Choice,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 315-343, December.
- Herbst, P. & Prüfer, J., 2007. "Firms, Nonprofits, and Cooperatives : A Theory of Organizational Choice," Discussion Paper 2007-003, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Herbst, P. & Prüfer, J., 2007. "Firms, Nonprofits, and Cooperatives : A Theory of Organizational Choice," Discussion Paper 2007-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mattia Girotti & Richard Meade, 2017.
"U.S. Savings Banks' Demutualization and Depositor Welfare,"
2017-08 JEL Classificatio, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- M. Girotti & R. Meade, 2017. "U.S. Savings Banks' Demutualization and Depositor Welfare," Working papers 639, Banque de France.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0083-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesc Relano, 2015. "Disambiguating the concept of social banking," Post-Print hal-01507875, HAL.
- Kenkel, Phil, 2015. "Profit Distribution Alternatives for Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 30.
- Martin Cihak & Heiko Hesse, 2007. "Cooperative Banks and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 07/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Friesen, Geoffrey C. & Swift, Christopher, 2009. "Overreaction in the thrift IPO aftermarket," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1285-1298, July.
- Gabriel J. Power & Victoria Salin & John L. Park, 2012. "Strategic options associated with cooperative members' equity," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 48-67, March.
- Otchere, Isaac, 2006. "Stock exchange self-listing and value effects," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 926-953, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:75:y:2004:i:4:p:575-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.