Cash crop liberalization and poverty alleviation in Africa: evidence from Malawi
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Embaye, Weldensie T. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Schwab, Benjamin & Zereyesus, Yacob A., 2018. "Modeling Farm Household’s Productivity under Inseparable Production and Consumption decisions," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274226, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:131-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salazar-Espinoza, César & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Weather shocks and cropland decisions in rural Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 9-21.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:310-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tadesse Kuma & Mekdim Dereje & Kalle Hirvonen & Bart Minten, 2019.
"Cash Crops and Food Security: Evidence from Ethiopian Smallholder Coffee Producers,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(6), pages 1267-1284, June.
- Kuma, Tadesse & Dereje, Mekdim & Hirvonen, Kalle & Minten, Bart, 2016. "Cash crops and food security: Evidence from Ethiopian smallholder coffee producers," ESSP working papers 95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0727-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambler, Kate & Jones, Kelly M. & O'Sullivan, Michael, 2018. "What is the role of men in connecting women to cash crop markets? Evidence from Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 1762, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0792-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:35:y:2006:i:2:p:231-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.