Australian chief executive officer remuneration: pay and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2015.
"Which governance characteristics affect the incidence of divestitures in Australia?,"
Australian Journal of Management,
Australian School of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 351-374, May.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2014. "Which governance characteristics affect the incidence of divestitures in Australia?," Post-Print halshs-01370690, HAL.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2014. "Which Governance Characteristics Affect the Incidence of Divestitures in Australia?," Working Paper Series 180, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nguyen, Pascal & Rahman, Nahid & Zhao, Ruoyun, 2013. "Ownership structure and divestiture decisions: Evidence from Australian firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 170-181.
- Jean-Christophe Duhamel & Réda Sefsaf, 2017. "Valeur de la gouvernance d'entreprise et gouvernance des valeurs de l'entreprise. Recherche sur les effets des codes de gouvernance et les stratégies de communication en matière de gouvernance," Working Papers halshs-01633982, HAL.
- Julie Walker, 2010. "The Use of Performance-based Remuneration: High versus Low-growth Firms," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 256-264, September.
- Kuo, Hsien-Chang & Lin, Dan & Lien, Donald & Wang, Lie-Huey & Yeh, Li-Jen, 2014. "Is there an inverse U-shaped relationship between pay and performance?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 347-357.
- Emma Schultz & Gloria Y. Tian & Garry Twite, 2013. "Corporate Governance and the CEO Pay–Performance Link: Australian Evidence," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 447-472, December.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Janto Haman & Saeed Askary, 2007. "Directors' Remuneration and Performance in Australian Banking," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1363-1383, November.
- Lam, Kevin C.K. & McGuinness, Paul B. & Vieito, João Paulo, 2013. "CEO gender, executive compensation and firm performance in Chinese‐listed enterprises," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1136-1159.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:211-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Yan & Chiu, Yung-ho & Zhang, Bin, 2015. "The impact of corporate governance on state-owned and non-state-owned firms efficiency in China," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 252-277.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman & Alex Tong & Ruoyun Zhao, 2016.
"Board size and firm value: evidence from Australia,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 851-873, December.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman & Alex Tong & Ruoyun Zhao, 2015. "Board Size and Firm Value: Evidence from Australia," Working Paper Series 182, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Zoltan Matolcsy & Anna Wright, 2007. "Australian CEO Compensation: The Descriptive Evidence," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 17(43), pages 47-59, November.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:619-684 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michaela Rankin, 2010. "Structure and Level of Remuneration Across the Top Executive Team," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 241-255, September.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:52:y:2016:i:4:p:685-771 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Heaney & Vineet Tawani & John Goodwin, 2010. "Australian CEO Remuneration," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(2), pages 109-127, June.
- Cao, Jerry & Pan, Xiaofei & Tian, Gary, 2011. "Disproportional ownership structure and pay-performance relationship: Evidence from China's listed firms," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 541-554, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:46:y:2006:i:3:p:481-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.