Inflation expectations and the great recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hördahl, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2010. "Inflation risk premia in the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1270, European Central Bank.
- Gabriela Galati & Steven Poelhekke & Chen Zhou, 2011. "Did the Crisis Affect Inflation Expectations?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 167-207, March.
- Wändi Bruine De Bruin & Charles F. Manski & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2011.
"Measuring consumer uncertainty about future inflation,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 454-478, April.
- Wandi Bruine de Bruin & Charles F. Manski & Giorgio Topa & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2009. "Measuring consumer uncertainty about future inflation," Staff Reports 415, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boris Hofmann & Feng Zhu, 2013. "Central bank asset purchases and inflation expectations," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Ross Kendall & Tim Ng, 2013. "Estimated Taylor Rules updated for the post-crisis period," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2013/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- repec:bpj:jeehcn:v:22:y:2016:i:2:p:113-138:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Łyziak, 2016. "The impact of financial crisis and low inflation environment on short-term inflation expectations in Poland," NBP Working Papers 235, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aleksei Netšunajev & Lars Winkelmann, 2016. "International dynamics of inflation expectations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Oya Celasun & Lev Ratnovski & Roxana Mihet, 2012. "Commodity Prices and Inflation Expectations in the United States," IMF Working Papers 12/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Petra Gerlach-Kristen & Richhild Moessner & Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch, 2017. "Computing long‐term market inflation expectations for countries without inflation expectation markets," Working Papers 2017-09, Swiss National Bank.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1103f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .