The impact of financial crisis and low inflation environment on short-term inflation expectations in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Forsells & Geoff Kenny, 2004. "Survey Expectations, Rationality and the Dynamics of Euro Area Inflation," Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2004(1), pages 13-41.
- Fair, Ray C, 1993. "Testing the Rational Expectations Hypothesis in Macroeconometric Models," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 169-190, April.
- Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch & Rolf Scheufele, 2015.
"Quantification and characteristics of household inflation expectations in Switzerland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(26), pages 2699-2716, June.
- Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch & Rolf Scheufele, 2014. "Quantification and characteristics of household inflation expectations in Switzerland," Working Papers 2014-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Petra Gerlach & Peter Hördahl & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "Inflation expectations and the great recession," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Halina Kowalczyk & Tomasz Lyziak & Ewa Stanisławska, 2013. "A new approach to probabilistic surveys of professional forecasters and its application in the monetary policy context," NBP Working Papers 142, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Tomasz Lyziak, 2016. "Survey measures of inflation expectations in Poland: are they relevant from the macroeconomic perspective?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 33-52.
- Grothe, Magdalena & Lejsgaard Autrup, Søren, 2014. "Economic surprises and inflation expectations: Has anchoring of expectations survived the crisis?," Working Paper Series 1671, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomasz Chmielewski & Mariusz Kapuściński & Andrzej Kocięcki & Tomasz Łyziak & Jan Przystupa & Ewa Stanisławska & Ewa Wróbel, 2018. "Monetary transmission mechanism in Poland. What do we know in 2017?," NBP Working Papers 286, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation expectations; survey; Poland.;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-03-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-03-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-03-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .