Report NEP-CBA-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2016. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Leaning Against the Wind," NBER Working Papers 21902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohei Hasui & Tomohiro Sugo & Yuki Teranishi, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Optimal Monetary Policy Revisited," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 061, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Shakhzod Ismailov & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Choice of inflation targeting: Some international evidence," Working Papers SDES-2016-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2016.
- Waqas Ahmed & Sajawal Khan & Muhammad Rehman, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy in the Presence of Sizable Informal Sector and Firm Level Credit Constraint," SBP Working Paper Series 72, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Tomasz Łyziak, 2016. "The impact of financial crisis and low inflation environment on short-term inflation expectations in Poland," NBP Working Papers 235, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Luca Livio & Jorge Ponce, 2016. "Flexible and Mandatory Banking Supervision," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hélène Rey, 2016. "International Channels of Transmission of Monetary Policy and the Mundellian Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 21852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andres Murcia & Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2016. "Moving in tandem: bank provisioning in emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 548, Bank for International Settlements.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "International housing markets, unconventional monetary policy and the zero lower bound," FinMaP-Working Papers 58, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508131350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508041349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Ongena & Alexander Popov & Neeltje Van Horen, 2016. "The invisible hand of the government: "Moral suasion" during the European sovereign debt crisis," DNB Working Papers 505, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fujisaki, Seiya, 2016. "Aggregate Stability in Monetary Economy with Consumption Tax and Taylor Rule," MPRA Paper 69833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikola Tarashev & Anna Zabai, 2016. "When pegging ties your hands," BIS Working Papers 547, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mayes David & Paloviita Maritta & Viren Matti, 2015. "The EMU and the anchoring of inflation expectations?," Discussion Papers 103, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Giacomo Ricotti & Marco Burroni & Vincenzo Cuciniello & Elena Padovani & Elena Pisano & Stefania Zotteri, 2016. "The tax burden on banks over the period 2006-2014," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 314, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- KANO, Takashi, 2016. "Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: A General Equilibrium Exploration," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-19, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2016. "Strong Sterling Pound and Weak European Currencies in the Crises: Evidence from Covered Interest Parity of Secured Rates," NBER Working Papers 21938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paczos, Wojtek, 2016. "Optimal Inflation, Average Markups and Asymmetric Sticky Prices," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/03, European University Institute.
- Kinda Cheryl Hachem & Zheng Michael Song, 2016. "Liquidity Regulation and Unintended Financial Transformation in China," NBER Working Papers 21880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ono, Arito & Uchida, Hirofumi & Udell, Gregory F. & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Lending Pro-Cyclicality and Macro-Prudential Policy: Evidence from Japanese LTV Ratios," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 41, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "On the Desirability of Capital Controls," NBER Working Papers 21898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anzoategui Zapata, Juan Camilo, 2015.
"Impacto de política monetaria: una revisión empírica 2000 – 2013
[Impact of monetary policy: an empirical review 2000 - 2013]," MPRA Paper 69349, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2014.