Optimal Monetary Policy in the Presence of Sizable Informal Sector and Firm Level Credit Constraint
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Waqas Ahmed & Farooq Pasha & Muhammad Rehman, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy in the Presence of Sizable Informal Sector and Firm Level Credit Constraint," Working Papers id:10489, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal sector; credit constraint; exchange rate and monetary policy;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-03-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IUE-2016-03-23 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-03-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbp:wpaper:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Saleem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbpgvpk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .