Gospodarki Danii, Finlandii i Szwecji a globalny kryzys finansowy / The Global Financial Crisis in Denmark, Finland and Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph STIGLITZ, 2013. "The global crisis, social protection and jobs," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152, pages 93-106, January.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur & Holmström, Bengt & Korkman, Sixten & Söderström, Hans Tson & Vihriälä, Vesa, . "Nordics in Global Crisis. Vulnerability and resilience," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 242.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2012. "The economic and monetary union countries vs. the global crisis," MPRA Paper 37942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonung, Lars, 2009.
"Financial Crisis and Crisis Management in Sweden. Lessons for Today,"
ADBI Working Papers
165, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lars Jonung, 2010. "Financial Crisis and Crisis Management in Sweden. Lessons for Today," Working Papers id:3067, eSocialSciences.
- Franklin Allen & Ana Babus & Elena Carletti, 2009. "Financial Crises: Theory and Evidence," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 97-116, November.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1991. "Financial Crises: Systemic or Idiosyncratic," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_51, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2013.
"Financial Crises: Explanations, Types and Implications,"
CAMA Working Papers
2013-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2013. "Financial Crises: Explanations, Types, and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 9329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stijn Claessens & Ayhan Kose, 2013. "Financial Crises Explanations, Types, and Implications," IMF Working Papers 13/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1992. "Anatomy of a Financial Crisis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 115-130, August.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2013. "Globalization and Transformation in Central European Countries: The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 59306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011. "From Financial Crash to Debt Crisis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1676-1706, August.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2009.
"The Crisis: Basic Mechanisms and Appropriate Policies,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 3-14, April.
- Olivier J Blanchard, 2009. "The Crisis; Basic Mechanisms and Appropriate Policies," IMF Working Papers 09/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Krugman & C. Fred Bergsten & Rudiger Dornbusch & Jacob A. Frenkel & Charles P. Kindleberger, 1991. "International Aspects of Financial Crises," NBER Chapters,in: The Risk of Economic Crisis, pages 85-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2011. "Economic policy and the financial and economic crisis," MPRA Paper 33994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2011. "A historical overview of financial crises in the United States," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 217-231.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Capital Flows and Crisis Prevention," NBER Working Papers 8529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; economic crisis; comparative study; the Nordic states; development; competitiveness;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ann:inecon:y:2015:i:9:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (International Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/welodpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.