Financial Crises: Systemic or Idiosyncratic
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leszek Kąsek & Marek Lubiński, 2010. "hyman," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 4(1), March.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "The Case for Fiscal Policy," General Economics and Teaching 0306005, EconWPA.
- DIAW, Abdou, 2011.
"La crise financière mondiale et la finance islamique: une revue de la litérature
[The global financial crisis and Islamic finance: a review of selected literature]," MPRA Paper 32754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leszek Lesniewski, 2015. "Gospodarki Danii, Finlandii i Szwecji a globalny kryzys finansowy / The Global Financial Crisis in Denmark, Finland and Sweden," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 9, pages 5-22, March.
- Christine Sinapi, 2011. "Institutional Prerequisites of Financial Fragility within Minsky's Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Proposal in Terms of 'Institutional Fragility'," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_674, Levy Economics Institute.
- Elisabetta De Antoni, 2012. "The General Theory after the subprime crisis: a Minskyan perspective," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory for Today, chapter 9, pages 151-166 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .