International Aspects of Financial Crises
In: The Risk of Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battiston Stefano & Caldarelli Guido & D’Errico Marco & Gurciullo Stefano, 2016.
"Leveraging the network: A stress-test framework based on DebtRank,"
Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 33(3-4), pages 117-138, December.
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Michael Bordo & Anna Schwartz, 1996.
"Why clashes between internal and external stability goals end in currency crises, 1797–1994,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 437-468, March.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1996. "Why Clashes Between Internal and External Stability Goals End in Currency Crises, 1797-1994," NBER Working Papers 5710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grabel, Ilene, 1996. "Marketing the third world: The contradictions of portfolio investment in the global economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 1761-1776, November.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1998.
"Real versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk Some Lessons from History,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 31-58.
- Michael D. Bordo & Bruce Mizrach & Anna J. Schwartz, 1995. "Real Versus Pseudo-International Systemic Risk: Some Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 5371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leszek Lesniewski, 2015. "Gospodarki Danii, Finlandii i Szwecji a globalny kryzys finansowy / The Global Financial Crisis in Denmark, Finland and Sweden," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 9, pages 5-22, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.