Marketing the third world: The contradictions of portfolio investment in the global economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Tobin, James & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995.
"Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 162-72, January.
- Barry Eichengreen, James Tobin, and Charles Wyplosz., 1994. "Two Cases for Sand in the Wheels of International Finance," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C94-045, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 1991. "Invested interests: the politics of national economic policies in a world of global finance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 425-451, September.
- Haggard, Stephan & Maxfield, Sylvia, 1996. "The political economy of financial internationalization in the developing world," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(01), pages 35-68, December.
- James Tobin, 1978.
"A Proposal for International Monetary Reform,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
506, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Mullin, 1993. "Emerging equity markets in the global economy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 54-83.
- Wolff, Richard D, 1970. "Modern Imperialism: The View from the Metropolis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 225-30, May.
- Paul Krugman & C. Fred Bergsten & Rudiger Dornbusch & Jacob A. Frenkel & Charles P. Kindleberger, 1991. "International Aspects of Financial Crises," NBER Chapters, in: The Risk of Economic Crisis, pages 85-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 1994. "Should we throw sand in the gears of financial markets?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 17-30.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Alejandro Werner, 1994. "Mexico: Stabilization, Reform, and No Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1), pages 253-316.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:11:p:1761-1776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.