The Impact Of Equivalence Scales On The Analysis Of Income And Food Spending Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M., 1986. "An Alternative Approach To Defining And Assessing Poverty Thresholds," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahoti Rahul & Jayadev Arjun & Reddy Sanjay, 2016.
"The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 61-108, June.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Working Papers 1402, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Working Papers 2015_07, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 194, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Zhong, Funing & Xiang, Jing & Zhu, Jing, 2012. "Impact of demographic dynamics on food consumption — A case study of energy intake in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1011-1019.
- Gould, Brian W. & Lee, Yoonjung & Dong, Diansheng & Villarreal, Hector J., 2002. "Household Size And Composition Impacts On Meat Demand In Mexico: A Censored Demand System Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19722, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2016. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," LIS Working papers 655, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Sabates, Ricardo & Gould, Brian W. & Villarreal, Hector J., 2001. "Household composition and food expenditures: a cross-country comparison," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 571-586, December.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1335-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gould, Brian W. & Sabates, Ricardo, 2001. "The Structure Of Food Demand In Urban China: A Demand System Approach," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20778, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.