Consumption Technology and the Intrafamily Distribution of Resources:
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koohi-Kamali, Feridoon, 2008. "Intrahousehold inequality and child gender bias in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4755, The World Bank.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier, 2009.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The measurement of child costs : a Rothbarth-type method consistent with scale economies," Working Papers 201001, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2003.
"Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-31, January.
- Valerie Lechene & Martin Browning, 2002. "Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects," Economics Series Working Papers 16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni & Monnet Gbakou, 2010.
"The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 41(1), pages 1-20.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier & Gbakou, Monnet Benoit Patrick, 2009. "The Measurement of Child Costs: Evidence from Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Monnet Gbakou & Olivier Donni, 2010. "The measurement of child costs : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201002, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Feridoon Koohi-Kamali & R. Liu & Y. Liu, 2015. "Analysis of Child Gender Discrimination Based on Adults' Consumption Patterns: Microdata Evidence from China," Emory Economics 1507, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Olivier Bargain & Olivier Donni, 2007. "A Theory of Child Targeting," Working Papers 200710, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Reuben Gronau, "undated".
"The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods--How to Separate the Men from the Boys?,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
87-3, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Reuben Gronau, 1986. "The Intrafamily Allocation of Goods - How to Separate the Men From the Boys," NBER Working Papers 1956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Bradbury, 1996. "Household Income Sharing, Joint Consumption and the Expenditure Patterns of Australian Retired Couples and Single People," Discussion Papers 0066, University of New South Wales, Social Policy Research Centre.
- Hélène Couprie & Gaëlle Ferrant, 2015.
"Welfare Comparisons, Economies of Scale and Equivalence Scale in Time Use,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 117-118, pages 185-210.
- Hélène Couprie & Gaëlle Ferrant, 2012. "Welfare Comparisons, Economies of Scale and Equivalence Scale in Time Use," THEMA Working Papers 2012-43, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Joachim Merz & Thesia Garner & Timothy M. Smeeding & Jürgen Faik & David Johnson, 1994.
"Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany,"
08, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim & Garner, Thesia & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Faik, Jürgen & Johnson, David, 1994. "Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany," MPRA Paper 7233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BARGAIN Olivier & DONNI Olivier, 2010. "The Measurement of Child Costs: A Rothbarth-Type Method Consistent with Scale Economies and Parents? Bargaining," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-30, LISER.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:96:y:1988:i:6:p:1183-1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.