Intrahousehold distribution and poverty: Evidence from Côte d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2018. "Efficient Labor Supply for Latin Families: Is the Intra-Household Bargaining Power Relevant?," IZA Discussion Papers 11695, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Guy Lacroix & Luca Tiberti, 2018.
"Validating the Collective Model of Household Consumption Using Direct Evidence on Sharing,"
Cahiers de recherche
1810, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Bargain, Olivier & Lacroix, Guy & Tiberti, Luca, 2018. "Validating the Collective Model of Household Consumption Using Direct Evidence on Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 11653, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Guy Lacroix & Luca Tiberti, 2018. "Validating the collective model of household consumption using direct evidence on sharing," Working Papers PMMA 2018-06, PEP-PMMA.
- Naschold, Felix, 2017. "Constructing internally consistent BMI Z-Scores for adults and children to examine intra-household health effects," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258345, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Newhouse, David & Suárez Becerra, Pablo & Evans, Martin, 2017. "New global estimates of child poverty and their sensitivity to alternative equivalence scales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 125-128.
- Valérie Lechene & Krishna Pendakur & Alexander Wolf, 2019. "OLS estimation of the intra-household distribution of consumption," IFS Working Papers W19/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wilman J. Iglesias & Alexandre B. Coelho, 2020. "Poverty and inequality within Brazilian households: an application of a collective consumption model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 1923-1952, April.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Menon, Martina & Perali, Federico & Berges, Miriam, 2019.
"Intra-household inequality and child welfare in Argentina,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
3051, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lucía Echeverria & Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Miriam Berges, 2019. "Intra-Household Inequality and Child Welfare in Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0241, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2019.
"Crisis at home: mancession-induced change in intrahousehold distribution,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 277-308, January.
- Olivier Bargain & Laurine Martinoty, 2018. "Crisis at Home: Mancession-induced Change in Intrahousehold Distribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01770180, HAL.
- Wilman Javier Iglesias Pinedo & Alexandre Bragança Coelho, 2018. "Using A Collective Model To Evaluate Intra-Household Inequality And Individual Poverty In Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 131, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sanogo, Tiangboho, 2019. "Does fiscal decentralization enhance citizens’ access to public services and reduce poverty? Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire municipalities in a conflict setting," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 204-221.
- Tiangboho Sanogo, 2017. "Does fiscal decentralization enhance citizens’ access to public services and reduce poverty? Evidence from a conflict setting," Working Papers halshs-01582478, HAL.
- Tommasi, Denni & Wolf, Alexander, 2018. "Estimating household resource shares: A shrinkage approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 75-78.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective model; Engel curves; Equivalence scales; Rothbarth method; Scale economies; Sharing rule;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01463912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.