Agritourism in the West: Exploring the Behavior of Colorado Farm and Ranch Visitors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Joshua B. & Thilmany, Dawn & Watson, Philip, 2006. "The Role of Agritourism in Western States: Place-Specific and Policy Factors Influencing Recreational Income for Producers," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 381-399.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2008.
"The Demand for Agritourism in the United States,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2006. "The Demand for Agritourism in the United States," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35445, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Barbieri, Carla, 2015. "On the demand for agritourism: a cursory review of methodologies and practice," MPRA Paper 68177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullins, Martha & Moxon, Drew & Thilmany, Dawn D., . "Developing Effective Marketing Strategies for Agritourism: Targeting Visitor Segments," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
- Onyango, Benjamin & Govindasamy, Ramu & Alsup-Egbers, Clydette Michelle, 2015. "Uncovering Success Attributes for Direct Farmersâ€™ Markets and Agri-Tourism in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Van Sandt, Anders & Thilmany, Dawn, 2016. "Exploring the Economics of Agritourists: Customizing Travel Cost Methods to Evaluate Differences Across the Western US," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236142, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:weecfo:92849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.