The Demand for Agritourism in the United States
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya, 2006. "The Demand for Agritourism in the United States," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35445, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anat Tchetchik & Aliza Fleischer & Israel Finkelshtain, 2008. "Differentiation and Synergies in Rural Tourism: Estimation and Simulation of the Israeli Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 553-570.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Estimation of Average Treatment Effects with Misclassification,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 537-551, March.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2003. "Estimation of Average Treatment Effects With Misclassification," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 556, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 04 Sep 2006.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2004. "Estimation of Average Treatment Effects With Misclassification," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 210, Econometric Society.
- Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Recreation Demand Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 671-761 Elsevier.
- Terza, Joseph V. & Basu, Anirban & Rathouz, Paul J., 2008. "Two-stage residual inclusion estimation: Addressing endogeneity in health econometric modeling," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 531-543, May.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Irwin, Elena G. & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Libby, Lawrence W., 2003. "What are Farmland Amenities Worth?," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1-4.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:31:y:2018:i:pc:p:433-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Morelli, Mariangela, 2015. "Enhancing the foreign demand for agritourism," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni L'Informatore Agrario, issue 2, pages 1-10, October.
- Gascoigne, William & Sullins, Martha & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2008. "Agritourism in the West: Exploring the Behavior of Colorado Farm and Ranch Visitors," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 1-13.
- Farr, Marina & Stoeckl, Natalie & Beg, Rabiul Alam, 2011.
"The efficiency of the Environmental Management Charge in the Cairns management area of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 1-20, September.
- Marina Farr & Natalie Stoeckl & Rabiul Alam Beg, 2011. "The efficiency of the Environmental Management Charge in the Cairns management area of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(3), pages 322-341, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1618-:d:111679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Diego Medici, 2012. "The demand for school meals: an analysis of stated choices by Swiss households," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1204, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Barbieri, Carla, 2015. "On the demand for agritourism: a cursory review of methodologies and practice," MPRA Paper 68177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo FILIPPINI & Giuliano MASIERO & Diego MEDICI, 2014. "The Demand For School Meal Services By Swiss Households," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(3), pages 475-495, September.
- Van Sandt, Anders T. & Costanigro, Marco & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn D., 2017. "The Impact of Consumer Heterogeneity and Surrounding Amenities in Determining Traveler Behavior: A Choice Experiment on Agritourism," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 259118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schilling, Brian J. & Attavanich, Witsanu & Jin, Yanhong, 2014. "Does Agritourism Enhance Farm Profitability?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-28, April.
- Paula Simões & Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2012. "Non-market Recreational Value of a National Forest: Survey Design and Results," GEMF Working Papers 2012-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2014. "Promoting the international demand for agritourism – empirical evidence from a dynamic panel data model," MPRA Paper 59625, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2014.
- Hoyos, David & Riera, Pere, 2013. "Convergent validity between revealed and stated recreation demand data: Some empirical evidence from the Basque Country, Spain," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 234-248.
- Van Sandt, Anders & Thilmany, Dawn, 2016. "Exploring the Economics of Agritourists: Customizing Travel Cost Methods to Evaluate Differences Across the Western US," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236142, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Farr, Marina & Stoeckl, Natalie & Sutton, Stephen, 2014. "Recreational fishing and boating: Are the determinants the same?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 126-137.
- Connolly, Cristina & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2015. "Competition in Local Food Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205704, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:jtr:journl:v:9:y:2014:i:1:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:354-367 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:39-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onyango, Benjamin & Govindasamy, Ramu & Alsup-Egbers, Clydette Michelle, 2015. "Uncovering Success Attributes for Direct Farmers’ Markets and Agri-Tourism in the Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Sullins, Martha & Moxon, Drew & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2010. "Developing Effective Marketing Strategies for Agritourism: Targeting Visitor Segments," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 28(2), pages 1-20.
- Rogerson Christian M. & Rogerson Jayne M., 2014. "Agritourism and local economic development in South Africa," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, Sciendo, vol. 26(26), pages 1-14, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:42465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.