The Role of Empirical Research in the Study of Complex Forms of Governance in Agroindustrial Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leme, Maristela Franco Paes & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2008. "Determinantes da Escolha de Arranjos Institucionais: Evidências na Comercialização de Fertilizantes para Soja," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 46(2), pages 1-30, June.
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, October.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2001.
"Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-18.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F., 1998. "Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum," Staff Paper Series 11651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Christian Luiz da Silva & Maria Sylvia M. Saes, 2007. "Governance structure and transaction cost: relationship between strategy and asset specificity," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 17(3), pages 443-468, September.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Nadalini, Lygia B., 2007. "Explaining Agro-Industrial Contract Breaches: The Case of Brazilian Tomatoes Processing Industry," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 45(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Rezende, Christiane Leles & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2008. "Quebra dos Contratos de Soja Verde," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brazil 102893, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "Vertical Coordination Of Marketing Systems: Lessons From The Poultry, Egg, And Pork Industries," Agricultural Economic Reports 34051, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-376, September.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2005. "On the survival of contracts: assessing the stability of technology licensing agreements in the Brazilian seed industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 103-120, January.
- Vivian Lara S. Silva & Paulo Furquim de Azevedo, 2007. "Formas plurais no franchising de alimentos: evidências de estudos de caso na França e no Brasil," RAC - Revista de Administração Contemporânea (Journal of Contemporary Administration), ANPAD - Associação Nacional de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa em Administração, vol. 11(spe1), pages 129-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benmehaia, Amine Mohamed & Brabez, Fatima & Benharrath, Oualid, 2017. "Production Contract Performance In Tomato Processing Industry: Analysis Of Algerian Case," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 5(2), April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig & Franz, Annabell, 2007. "The Role and Success Factors of Livestock Trading Cooperatives: Lessons from German Pork Production," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 10(3), pages 1-23.
- Schulze, Birgit & Spiller, Achim & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2006. "More Trust Instead of More Vertical Integration in the German Pork Production? Empirical Evidence and Theoretical Considerations," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nguyen Hung Anh & Wolfgang Bokelmann & Ngo Thi Thuan & Do Thi Nga & Nguyen Van Minh, 2019. "Smallholders’ Preferences for Different Contract Farming Models: Empirical Evidence from Sustainable Certified Coffee Production in Vietnam," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-26, July.
- Valentinov, Vladislav, 2009. "Third sector organizations in rural development: a transaction cost perspective," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 3-15.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2008.
"Why and how should innovative industries with high consumer switching costs be re-regulated?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2008-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2008. "Why and how should innovative industries with high consumer switching costs be re-regulated ?," Working Papers hal-00973051, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2009. "Why and how should innovative industries with high consumers' switching costs be re-regulated?," Post-Print hal-00239289, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2008. "Why and how should innovative industries with high consumer switching costs be re-regulated?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies & Jackie Krafft, 2008. "Why and how should innovative industries with high consumer switching costs be re-regulated ?," Sciences Po publications 2008-13, Sciences Po.
- Jovanovic, Dragan & Wey, Christian, 2012. "An equilibrium analysis of efficiency gains from mergers," DICE Discussion Papers 64, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007.
Handbook of Law and Economics, in: A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell (ed.), Handbook of Law and Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 1073-1225,
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Antitrust," NBER Working Papers 12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007. "Antitrust," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt9pt7p9bm, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Berardino Cesi, 2010.
"Mergers under endogenous minimum quality standard: a note,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3260-3266.
- Cesi Berardino, 2009. "Mergers under endogenous minimum quality standard: a note," THEMA Working Papers 2009-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Altair Dias de Moura & Sandra Martin & Diane Mollenkopf, 2009. "Product specification and agribusiness chain coordination: introducing the coordination differential concept," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 112-127.
- Antonio Nicita & Simone Sepe, 2012. "The Hold-up Problem Under Common Agency," Department of Economics University of Siena 636, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- MIRONESCU, Alexandra & STEPIEN, Sebastian, 2012. "Price Risk Management In Hog Production Through The Vertical Coordination Theoretical And Practical Approach," Holistic Marketing Management Journal, Holistic Marketing Management, vol. 2(4), pages 19-25, September.
- Robert Roßner & Dimitrios Zikos, 2018. "The Role of Homogeneity and Heterogeneity Among Resource Users on Water Governance: Lessons Learnt from an Economic Field Experiment on Irrigation in Uzbekistan," Water Economics and Policy (WEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(03), pages 1-30, July.
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez‐Martín, 2013.
"The Determinants Of Pricing In Pharmaceuticals: Are Us Prices Really So High?,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(11), pages 1377-1397, November.
- Antonio Cabrales & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2008. "The Determinants of Pricing in Pharmaceuticals: Are U.S. prices really so high?," Working Papers 2008-18, FEDEA.
- F. Maier-Rigaud & R. Inderst & U. Schwalbe, 2013.
"Quantifizierung von Schäden durch Wettbewerbsverstöße,"
- Roman Inderst & Frank Maier-Rigaud & Ulrich Schwalbe, 2013. "Quantifizierung von Schäden durch Wettbewerbsverstöße," Working Papers 2013-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- Stefan Behringer & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2015.
"Areeda–Turner in Two-Sided Markets,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(3), pages 287-306, May.
- Behringer, S. & Filistrucchi, L., 2014. "Areeda-Turner in Two-Sided Markets," Other publications TiSEM 86efd9ae-a8f9-44c9-9942-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Behringer, S. & Filistrucchi, L., 2014. "Areeda-Turner in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Paper 2014-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Stefan Behringer & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Areeda-Turner in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Romana Čižinská & Eva Kislingerová & Tomáš Krabec, 2014. "Cost structure analysis for assessment of price predation from the regulatory-financial perspective," Ekonomika a Management, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2014(3).
- Oystein Foros & Frode Steen, 2008.
"Gasoline Prices Jump Up on Mondays: An Outcome of Aggressive Competition?,"
08-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Oystein Foros & Frode Steen, 2008. "Gasoline Prices Jump Up on Mondays: an Outcome of Aggressive Competition?," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) 2008-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2008. "Gasoline prices jump up on Mondays: An outcome of aggressive competition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2009. "Gasoline prices jump up on Mondays: An outcome of aggressive competition?," Discussion Papers 2009/2, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Bustamante, Maria Cecilia, 2011. "Strategic investment, industry concentration and the cross section of returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37454, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrei Medvedev, 2004. "Efficiency Defense and Administrative Fuzziness in Merger Regulation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp234, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Orts, Vicente, 2006. "Game-theoretic aspects of international mergers: Theory and case studies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 395-409, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rdecag:156046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/soberea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/soberea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.