U.S. Grass-Fed Beef: Marketing Health Benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wiktor Adamowicz & Peter Boxall & Michael Williams & Jordan Louviere, 1998. "Stated Preference Approaches for Measuring Passive Use Values: Choice Experiments and Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 64-75.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Julian M. Alston & James A. Chalfant & Jennifer S. James, 1999. "Doing well by doing a body good: An evaluation of the industry-funded nutrition education program conducted by the Dairy Council of California," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 371-392.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Jason R. & D'Souza, Gerard E. & Collins, Alan R. & Brown, Cheryl & Sperow, Mark, 2011.
"Determining Consumer Perceptions of and Willingness to Pay for Appalachian Grass-Fed Beef: An Experimental Economics Approach,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), August.
- Evans, Jason R. & Brown, Cheryl & Collins, Alan R. & D'Souza, Gerard E. & Rayburn, Edward B. & Sperow, Mark, 2008. "Determining Consumer Perceptions of and Willingness to Pay or Appalachian Grass-fed Beef: An Experimental Economics Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6209, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Van Wezemael, Lynn & Caputo, Vincenzina & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Chryssochoidis, George & Verbeke, Wim, 2014. "European consumer preferences for beef with nutrition and health claims: A multi-country investigation using discrete choice experiments," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 167-176.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey & Sitienei, Isaac & Bhandari, Basu & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2016. "Grass-Fed Beef: How is it Marketed by US Producers?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(2).
- Qushim, Berdikul & Bhandari, Basu & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2017. "Grass-Fed Beef Enterprise Efficiency Analysis in the U.S," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252735, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mare, Frikkie A. & Taljaard, P.R. & Jordaan, H., 2013. "Consumer preferences for beef with specific reference to fat colour: The case of Cape Town, South Africa," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(3), April.
- Li, Xiaogu & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2015. "Consumer Willingness-to-Pay for Non-taste Attributes in Beef Products," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196719, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2017. "Adoption of Beef Care Management Practices and Its Determinants: Analysis of the U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Industry," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252712, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Harrison, Robert & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2015. "Estimating Desirable Cattle Traits Using Latent Class and Mixed Logit Models: A Choice Modeling Application to the U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Industry," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196706, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gwin, Lauren & Durham, Catherine A. & Miller, Jason D. & Colonna, Ann, 2012. "Understanding Markets for Grass-Fed Beef: Taste, Price, and Purchase Preferences," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2016. "Goal Structure of U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Producers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229565, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mare, Frikkie A. & Nell, Wilhelm T. & Willemse, B.J., 2010. "Maize prices in South Africa: Can the producer increase his revenue by marketing grain through cattle?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96646, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Umberger, Wendy J. & Boxall, Peter C. & Lacy, R. Curt, 2009.
"Role of credence and health information in determining US consumers’ willingness-to-pay for grass-finished beef,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), December.
- Wendy J. Umberger & Peter C. Boxall & R. Curt Lacy, 2009. "Role of credence and health information in determining US consumers' willingness-to-pay for grass-finished beef," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(4), pages 603-623, October.
- Xue, Hong & Mainville, Denise Y. & You, Wen & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2009. "Nutrition Knowledge, Sensory Characteristics and Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Pasture-Fed Beef," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49277, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.