The Cost of Dietary Variety: A Case of Fruit and Vegetables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G., 1989. "Consumer Demand for Food Diversity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 47-53, December.
- Regmi, Anita & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 2006. "Are Diets Converging Globally? A Comparison of Trends Across Selected Countries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G., 1989. "Consumer Demand For Food Diversity," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Godwin, Sandria L. & Tegegne, Fisseha, 2006. "Lack of Easy Accessibility as a Potential Barrier to Adequate Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by Limited-Resource Individuals," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(01), March.
- Hayden Stewart & J. Michael Harris, 2005. "Obstacles to Overcome in Promoting Dietary Variety: The Case of Vegetables," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 21-36.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Wanki Moon & Wojciech Florkowski & Larry Beuchat & Anna Resurreccion & Pavlina Paraskova & Jordan Jordanov & Manjeet Chinnan, 2002. "Demand for food variety in an emerging market economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 573-581.
- Haines, Pamela S., 2000. "Consumer Trends In Fats And Sweets: Policy Options For Dietary Change," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
More about this item
KeywordsDietary Variety; Linear Programming; Marginal Cost of Variety; Dietary Guidelines for Americans; Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:139427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.