The Viability of Creating Wetlands for the Sale of Carbon Offsets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Baer & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change: Stern Revisited," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Joseph Cooper & John Loomis, 1993. "Testing whether waterfowl hunting benefits increase with greater water deliveries to wetlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(6), pages 545-561, December.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hansen, LeRoy T. & Hellerstein, Daniel & Greene, Catherine R., 2008. "The Use of Markets To Increase Private Investment in Environmental Stewardship," Economic Research Report 56473, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2011.
"Bioeconomic Modeling of Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for Amenity Values,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59, pages 167-183, June.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Withey, Patrick & Wong, Linda, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Annual Meeting, 2010, Denver Colorado, July 25-27 61308, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- Patrick Withey & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2011. "The Effect of Climate Change on Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Incorporating Cropping Decisions into a Bioeconomic Model," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Gascoigne, William R. & Hoag, Dana & Koontz, Lynne & Tangen, Brian A. & Shaffer, Terry L. & Gleason, Robert A., 2011. "Valuing ecosystem and economic services across land-use scenarios in the Prairie Pothole Region of the Dakotas, USA," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(10), pages 1715-1725, August.
- Withey, Patrick & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2011. "The effect of climate change on optimal wetlands and waterfowl management in Western Canada," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 798-805, February.
- Neuman, Amber D. & Belcher, Ken W., 2011. "The contribution of carbon-based payments to wetland conservation compensation on agricultural landscapes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 75-81, January.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon markets; carbon sequestration; offsets; wetland restoration; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:54551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .