Climate Change Impacts on Waterfowl Habitat in Western Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (250) 721-8532
Fax: (250) 721-6214
Web page: http://web.uvic.ca/~repa/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Withey, Patrick & Wong, Linda, 2010.
"Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values,"
Annual Meeting, 2010, Denver Colorado, July 25-27
61308, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2011. "Bioeconomic Modeling of Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for Amenity Values," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59, pages 167-183, 06.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2010. "Bioeconomic modeling of wetlands and waterfowl in Western Canada: Accounting for amenity values," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 1993. "Bioeconomic Evaluation of Government Agricultural Programs on Wetlands Conversion," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(1), pages 27-38.
- John Pattison & Peter C. Boxall & Wiktor L. Adamowicz, 2011. "The Economic Benefits of Wetland Retention and Restoration in Manitoba," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59, pages 223-244, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rep:wpaper:2011-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.C. van Kooten)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.