A Reverse Auction for Wetland Restoration in the Assiniboine River Watershed, Saskatchewan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Patrick Withey & Linda Wong, 2011.
"Climate Change Impacts on Waterfowl Habitat in Western Canada,"
2011-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Withey, Patrick & Wong, Linda, 2011. "Climate Change Impacts on Waterfowl Habitat in Western Canada," Working Papers 107094, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- repec:clh:resear:v:6:y:2013:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leah H. Palm-Forster & Scott M. Swinton & Frank Lupi & Robert S. Shupp, 2016.
"Too Burdensome to Bid: Transaction Costs and Pay-for-Performance Conservation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1314-1333.
- Palm-Forster, Leah H. & Swinton, Scott M. & Lupi, Frank & Shupp, Robert S., 2015. "Too Burdensome to Bid: Transaction Costs and Pay-for-Performance Conservation," 2016 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212816, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:17-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:2:y:2012:i:c:p:45-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. Boxall & Orsolya Perger & Marian Weber, 2013. "Reverse Auctions for Agri-Environmental Improvements: Bid-Selection Rules and Pricing for Beneficial Management Practice Adoption," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 39(s2), pages 23-36, August.
- Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G. & Connor, J.D., 2013. "Effects of competition on environmental water buyback auctions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 59-73.
- Simanti Banerjee & Anthony Kwasnica & James Shortle, 2015. "Information and Auction Performance: A Laboratory Study of Conservation Auctions for Spatially Contiguous Land Management," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 409-431, July.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:36-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0063-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Swallow, Stephen K., 2013.
"Demand-side Value for Ecosystem Services and Implications for Innovative Markets: Experimental Perspectives on the Possibility of Private Markets for Public Goods,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 33-56, April.
- Swallow, Stephen K., 2013. "Demand-side Value for Ecosystem Services and Implications for Innovative Markets: Experimental Perspectives on the Possibility of Private Markets for Public Goods," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 1-24, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:59:y:2011:i::p:245-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.