An Analysis Of Factors Associated With Consumers' Use Of Grocery Coupons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Cronovich & Rennae Daneshvary & R. Keith Schwer, 1997. "The determinants of coupon usage," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1631-1641.
- Ephraim Nkonya & Ted Schroeder & David Norman, 1997. "Factors Affecting Adoption Of Improved Maize Seed And Fertiliser In Northern Tanzania," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:2:p:553-571 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:3:p:297-307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song Zan Chiou-Wei, 2004. "The determinants of direct mail coupon usage revisited: Evidence from count panel data models," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 189-200.
- Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2005.
"Coupon Redemption and Its Effect on Household Cheese Purchases,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(3), pages 689-702.
- Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M., 2003. "Coupon Redemption and Its Effect on Household Cheese Purchases," Research Bulletins 122111, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.