An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Success of Food and Agribusiness E-Commerce Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wheatley, W. Parker & Buhr, Brian L. & Dipietre, Dennis, 2001. "E-Commerce In Agriculture: Development, Strategy, And Market Implications," Staff Papers 13938, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lucking-Reiley, David, 2000. "Auctions on the Internet: What's Being Auctioned, and How?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 227-252, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassalos, Michael & Lim, Kar Ho, 2016. "Farmersâ€™ Willingness to Pay for Various Features of Electronic Food Marketing Platforms," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(2).
- Vassalos, Michael & Lim, Kar Ho, 2014. "Are Food Exchange Websites the Next Big Thing in Food Marketing? A Latent Class Analysis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170199, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- LjuticÌ , B. Å½. & Ä urÄ‘evicÌ , D. & Ä orÄ‘evicÌ , Z. & Damnjanovic, A., 2016. "Serbian Large Agribusiness Corporations Knocking at the Door of E-Agribusiness Revolution," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(2), June.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Services Provided by an Electronic Trade Platform: The Case of MarketMaker," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(3), December.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Carpio, Carlos E. & Lamie, R. David, 2016. "Does E-Commerce Help Farmersâ€™ Markets? Measuring the Impact of MarketMaker," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; food chains; survival probability; logistical regression; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.