ï»¿Consumer Attitudes towards Genetically Modified Foods in Emerging Markets: The Impact of Labeling in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. J. Florkowski & A. H. Elnagheeb & C. L. Huang, 1998. "Risk perception and new food production technologies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 69-73.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Rousu, Matthew & Huffman, Wallace & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2002. "The Value of Verifiable Information in a Controversial Market: Evidence from Lab Auctions of Genetically Modified Food," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hallman, William K. & Metcalfe, Jennifer, 1994. "Public Perceptions Of Agricultural Biotechnology: A Survey Of New Jersey Residents," Working Papers 18170, Rutgers University, Food Policy Institute.
- Michael Greenacre & Rafael Pardo, 2006. "Subset Correspondence Analysis," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 35(2), pages 193-218, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleijnen, Mirella & Lee, Nick & Wetzels, Martin, 2009. "An exploration of consumer resistance to innovation and its antecedents," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, June.
- Liao, Shuling & Chou, Cindy Yunhsin & Lin, Tzu-Han, 2015. "Adverse behavioral and relational consequences of service innovation failure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 834-839.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetically modified food; Consumer attitudes; Taiwan; Telephone survey; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:8150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.