Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on the Economic Behavior of Agricultural Businesses Focusing on Animal Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Belen Iraizoz & Isabel Bardaji & Manuel Rapun, 2005. "The Spanish beef sector in the 1990s: impact of the BSE crisis on efficiency and profitability," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 473-484.
- Latruffe, Laure & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Moreira, Victor H. & Desjeux, Yann & Dupraz, Pierre, 2011. "Productivity and Subsidies in European Union Countries: An Analysis for Dairy Farms Using Input Distance Frontiers," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114396, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2007. "Technical Efficiency in Organic and Conventional Farming: Evidence from Italian Cereal Farms," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Zoltán Bakucs, Lajos & Fertő, Imre & Fogarasi, József, 2007. "Technical Efficiency of Hungarian Farms Before and After Accession," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162366, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Hadley, 2006. "Patterns in Technical Efficiency and Technical Change at the Farm-level in England and Wales, 1982-2002," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 81-100, March.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Kallas, Zein, 2009. "Subsidies and technical efficiency: An application of stochastic frontier and Random-effect Tobit models to LFA Spanish olive farms," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58079, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Karagiannis, Giannis & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2008. "Analyzing the impact of direct subsidies on the performance of the Greek Olive Farms with a non-monotonic efficiency effects model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43612, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Henningsen, Arne & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2011. "Econometric Analysis of the Effects of Subsidies on Farm Production in Case of Endogenous Input Quantities," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114548, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Werner Kleinhanß & Carmen Murillo & Carlos San Juan & Stefan Sperlich, 2007.
"Efficiency, subsidies, and environmental adaptation of animal farming under CAP,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Stefan Sperlich & Carmen Murillo & Werner Kleinhans, 2005. "Efficiency, subsidies and environmental adaptation of animal farming under CAP," Others 0512015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lehmann, Bernard, 2012. "The effect of environmental regulations on Swiss farm productivity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 93-101.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & De Witte, Kristof, 2017. "The influence of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: A robust conditional nonparametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(3), pages 1112-1120.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aolpei:146287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fevszcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.