Potential Economic Benefits from Adoption of Improved Drought-tolerant Groundnut in India
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.geocities.com/aeraindia/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Genti Kostandini & Bradford F. Mills & Steven Were Omamo & Stanley Wood, 2009.
""Ex ante" analysis of the benefits of transgenic drought tolerance research on cereal crops in low-income countries,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(4), pages 477-492, 07.
- Kostandini, Genti & Mills, Bradford F. & Omamo, Steven Were & Wood, Stanley, 2007. "Ex-Ante Analysis of the Benefits of Transgenic Drought Tolerance Research on Cereal Crops in Low-Income Countries," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9940, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stefan Dercon, 1996.
"Wealth, risk and activity choices: cattle in Western Tanzania,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1996-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dercon, Stefan, 1998. "Wealth, risk and activity choice: cattle in Western Tanzania," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 1-42, February.
- Erhun Kula, 2004. "Estimation of a Social Rate of Interest for India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 91-99.
- Alpuerto, Vida & Norton, George W. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2008. "Economic Impact Analysis of Marker-Assisted Breeding in Rice," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6421, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pandey, L.M. & Kumar, Sant & Mruthyunjaya, 2005. "Instability, Supply Response and Insurance in Oilseeds Production in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2005).
- Pan, Suwen & Mohanty, Samarendu & Welch, Mark, 2008. "India Edible Oil Consumption: A Censored Incomplete Demand Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 821-835, December.
- Yesuf, Mahmud & Bluffstone, Randy, 2007. "Risk aversion in low income countries: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia," IFPRI discussion papers 715, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takashi Kurosaki & Marcel Fafchamps, 1998.
"Insurance Market Efficiency and Crop Choices in Pakistan,"
Discussion Paper Series
a358, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kurosaki, Takashi & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2002. "Insurance market efficiency and crop choices in Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 419-453, April.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Takashi Kurosaki, 2000. "Insurance Market Efficiency and Crop Choices in Pakistan," Economics Series Working Papers 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Takashi Kurosaki & Marcel Fafchamps, 1997. "Insurance Market Efficiency and Crop Choices in Pakistan," Working Papers 97010, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- John C. Beghin & Holger Matthey, 2003.
"Modeling World Peanut Product Markets: A Tool for Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp332, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & Holger Matthey, 2003. "Modeling World Peanut Product Markets: A Tool for Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 03-wp332, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Gollin, Douglas, 2006. "Impacts of International Research on Intertemporal Yield Stability in Wheat and Maize: An Economic Assessment," Impact Studies 7657, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:126037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.