Economic Impact Analysis of Marker-Assisted Breeding for Tolerance to Salinity and Phosphorous Deficiency in Rice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vida-Lina Esperanza B. Alpuerto & George W. Norton & Jeffrey Alwang & Abdelbagi M. Ismail, 2009. "Economic Impact Analysis of Marker-Assisted Breeding for Tolerance to Salinity and Phosphorous Deficiency in Rice," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 779-792.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galli, Fabrizio & Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2012. "Welfare Effects of Herbicide-Tolerant Rice Adoption in Brazil," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126886, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Naseem, Anwar & Singla, Rohit, 2013.
"Ex Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Singla, Rohit & Naseem, Anwar, 2012. "Ex-Ante Economic Impact Analysis of Novel Traits in Canola," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126773, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- L. Paleari & G. Cappelli & S. Bregaglio & M. Acutis & M. Donatelli & G. Sacchi & E. Lupotto & M. Boschetti & G. Manfron & R. Confalonieri, 2015. "District specific, in silico evaluation of rice ideotypes improved for resistance/tolerance traits to biotic and abiotic stressors under climate change scenarios," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 661-675, October.
- Yaw B. Ansah & Emmanuel A. Frimpong & Eric M. Hallerman, 2014. "Genetically-Improved Tilapia Strains in Africa: Potential Benefits and Negative Impacts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-25, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:779-792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .