Level of Satisfaction of Educational Services Consumers. Impact and Consequences for the Responsibility of an Economics Faculty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gronroos, Christian & Ojasalo, Katri, 2004. "Service productivity: Towards a conceptualization of the transformation of inputs into economic results in services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 414-423, April.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- Ana I. Moro Egido & Judith Panadés, 2008. "An Analysis of Student Satisfaction: Full-Time versus Part-Time Students," ThE Papers 08/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Deardorff, Alan V, 2001.
"International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 233-248, May.
- Deardorff, A.V., 2000. "International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation," Working Papers 463, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001. "International provision of trade services, trade, and fragmentation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2548, The World Bank.
- Valentin Cojanu, 2007. "Competitiveness of trade in services: some problems of measurement," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(22), pages 147-152, June.
- Luis Rubalcaba & Jorge Gallego & Pim Den Hertog, 2009. "The case of market and system failures in services innovation," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 549-566, May.
- Carolina Lennon, 2008.
"Trade in services and trade in goods: differences and complementarities,"
PSE Working Papers
- Carolina Lennon, 2009. "Trade in Services and Trade in Goods: Differences and Complementarities," wiiw Working Papers 53, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Broussolle Damien, 2012.
"A Note on the Links Between Manufacturing, Goods and Services Exports,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 600-620, November.
- Damien Broussolle, 2012. "A note on the links between manufacturing, goods and services exports," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Fukunari Kimura & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2006. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade in Services," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 92-121, April.
- Janet Ceglowski, 2006. "Does Gravity Matter in a Service Economy?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(2), pages 307-329, July.
- Nordås, Hildegunn Kyvik, 2010. "Trade in goods and services: Two sides of the same coin?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 496-506, March.
- Sandeep Kayastha, 2011. "Defining Service and Non-Service Exchanges," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 313-324, December.
- Mladen Čudanov & Gheorghe Săvoiu & Ondrej Jaško, 2012. "New Link in Bioinformatics Services Value Chain: Position, Organization and Business Model," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 680-697, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihai-Florin Bacila & Marcel Ciprian Pop & Mircea Andrei Scridon & Raluca Ciornea, 2014. "Development of an Instrument for Measuring Student Satisfaction in Business Educational Institutions," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 841-841, August.
- Alexandra-Maria Drule & Irimie Emil Popa & Razvan Nistor & Alexandru Chis, 2014. "Quality of the Teaching Process and its Factors of Influence from the Perspective of Future Business Specialists," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 827-827, August.
- Irina Albăstroiu & Mihai Felea & Cristinel Vasiliu, 2014. "Geographic Information System - Modern Teaching Method in Business Administration," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 770-770, August.
More about this item
Keywordsservices; educational services; consumer; satisfaction; educational programme; economics as a specialization; responsibility; econometric model.;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:1:y:2014:i:35:p:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.