Does Gravity Matter in a Service Economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989. "North-South trade in services: Some empirical evidence," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1992, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan Möhlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon & Shishir Priyadarshi, 2016. "Export Product Diversification, Services Production and Exports in Least Developed Countries," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-36, October.
- Pedro E. Moncarz, 2010. "Determinantes del comercio de servicios financieros Potencial de exportaciones para los países sudamericanos," Documentos de trabajo 2010019, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- ZHANG Hongyong, 2015. "Explaining the International Mobility of Chinese Workers, 1992-2012," Discussion papers 15045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nadine Behncke, 2013. "Assessing the impact of European Integration on sectoral trade in services," FIW Working Paper series 109, FIW.
- Picci, Lucio, 2010.
"The internationalization of inventive activity: A gravity model using patent data,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1070-1081, October.
- Picci, Lucio, 2008. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 12700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Picci, Lucio, 2009. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 18467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egger, Peter & Shingal, Anirudh, 2014. "Determinants of services trade agreements," Papers 721, World Trade Institute.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:532-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broussolle Damien, 2012.
"A Note on the Links Between Manufacturing, Goods and Services Exports,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 600-620, November.
- Damien Broussolle, 2012. "A note on the links between manufacturing, goods and services exports," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Amélie Guillin, 2013. "Trade in Services and Regional Trade Agreements: Do Negotiations on Services Have to be Specific?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1406-1423, November.
- Amélie Guillin, 2012. "The impacts of Regional Trade Agreements in force in Europe on trade in services," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 685-697.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "The European Union's service directive: Contrasting ex ante estimates with empirical evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Peter H. Egger & Joseph Francois & Douglas R. Nelson, 2017.
"The Role of Goods-Trade Networks for Services-Trade Volume,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 532-543, March.
- Egger, Peter & Francois, Joseph, 2015. "The Role of Goods-Trade Networks for Services-Trade Volume," Papers 884, World Trade Institute.
- Bouvatier, Vincent, 2014.
"Heterogeneous bank regulatory standards and the cross-border supply of financial services,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 342-354.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2014. "Heterogeneous bank regulatory standards and the cross-border supply of financial services," Post-Print hal-01385935, HAL.
- Damien Broussolle, 2013. "Les exportations de marchandises favorisent-elles celles de services ? Une étude à partir du modèle de gravité," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-12, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Isabelle Rabaud & Thierry Montalieu, 2012. "Une analyse critique des mesures de restrictions aux échanges de services," Post-Print halshs-01064953, HAL.
- Nianli Zhou & John Whalley, 2014. "How Do the "GATS-Plus" and "GATS-Minus" Characteristics of Regional Service Agreements Affect Trade in Services?," NBER Working Papers 20551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Consuela Necsulescu & Marian Taicu & Luminita Serbanescu, Emil Crisan, 2014. "Level of Satisfaction of Educational Services Consumers. Impact and Consequences for the Responsibility of an Economics Faculty," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-88, February.
- Anderson, Michael A. & Smith, Stephen L.S., 2007. "How does history matter? Hysteresis in Canadian trade," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, December.
- López, Andrés & Niembro, Andrés & Ramos, Daniela, 2014. "Latin America’s competitive position in knowledge-intensive services trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julien Gooris & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2015. "Which import restrictions matter for trade in services ?," Working Papers 2015-33, CEPII research center.
- Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), 2011. "International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14137.
- Juan A. Marchetti, 2011. "Do Economic Integration Agreements Lead to Deeper Integration of Services Markets?," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Staub, Kevin E, 2012. "Trade Preferences and Bilateral Trade in Goods and Services: A Structural Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; services; gravity model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:142:y:2006:i:2:p:307-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.