Trade in goods and services: Two sides of the same coin?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, April.
- Markusen, James R, 1989. "Trade in Producer Services and in Other Specialized Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 85-95, March.
- James Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford & David Tarr, 2017.
"Trade and direct investment in producer services and the domestic market for expertise,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 19, pages 439-458
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- James Markusen & Thomas Rutherford & David Tarr, 2005. "Trade and direct investment in producer services and the domestic market for expertise," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 758-777, August.
- Piermartini, Roberta & Teh, Robert, 2005. "Demystifying modelling methods for trade policy," WTO Discussion Papers 10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Essaji, Azim, 2008. "Technical regulations and specialization in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 166-176, December.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Stibora, Joachim & de Vaal, Albert & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Producer services, comparative advantage, and international trade patterns," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 195-220, February.
- Rudolf Adlung, 2006. "Services Negotiations in the Doha Round: Lost in Flexibility?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 865-893, December.
- Manova, Kalina, 2008. "Credit constraints, equity market liberalizations and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 33-47, September.
- Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås, 2008. "The Impact of Services Trade Liberalisation on Trade in Non-Agricultural Products," OECD Trade Policy Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Miroudot & Rainer Lanz & Alexandros Ragoussis, 2009. "Trade in Intermediate Goods and Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin A. Leroch & Carlo Reggiani & Gianpaolo Rossini & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2014.
"Religious Attitudes and Home Bias: Theory and New Evidence from Primary Data,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 401-414, May.
- M. Leroch & C. Reggiani & G. Rossini & E. Zucchelli, 2012. "Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and evidence from a pilot study," Working Papers wp811, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Leroch & Carlo Reggiani & Gianpaolo Rossini & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and new evidence from primary data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1311, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2014.
"The role of services for manufacturing firm exports,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(1), pages 59-82, February.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2012. "The Role of Services for Manufacturing Firms’ Exports," Working Papers 2012:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017.
"Servicification of Firms and Trade Policy Implications,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 59-83, January.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "Servification of Firms and Trade Policy Implications," Working Papers 2015:1, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 17 May 2016.
- Alege, Philip & Ogundipe, Adeyemi, 2013. "The Role of Services Trade in Economic Development," MPRA Paper 51695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Barbiero & Michael Blanga-Gubbay & Valeria Cipollone & Koen De Backer & Sébastien Miroudot & Alexandros Ragoussis & André Sapir & Reinhilde Veugelers & Erkki Vihriälä & Guntram B. Wolff & Ge, . "Manufacturing Europe’s future," Blueprints, Bruegel, number 795, December.
- Bianka Dettmer, 2012. "Business services outsourcing and economic growth: Evidence from a dynamic panel data approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Karam, Fida & Zaki, Chahir, 2015.
"Trade volume and economic growth in the MENA region: Goods or services?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 22-37.
- Fida Karam & Chahir Zaki, 2014. "Trade Volume and Economic Growth in the MENA Region: Goods or Services?," Working Papers 825, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2014.
- M. Leroch & C. Reggiani & G. Rossini & E. Zucchelli, 2012.
"Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and evidence from a pilot study,"
wp811, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Leroch & Carlo Reggiani & Gianpaolo Rossini & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2012. "Religious attitudes and home bias: theory and evidence from a pilot study," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1206, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gheorghe Savoiu & Consuela Necsulescu & Marian Taicu & Luminita Serbanescu, Emil Crisan, 2014. "Level of Satisfaction of Educational Services Consumers. Impact and Consequences for the Responsibility of an Economics Faculty," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-88, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade in tasks Comparative advantage Trade liberalization Organization of production General equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:496-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.