Understanding PPPs and PPP-Based National Accounts: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aej-macro|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2008.
"Understanding PPPs and PPP-based national accounts,"
NBER Working Papers
14499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2010. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-Based National Accounts," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 1-35, October.
- Angus Deaton & Alan Heston, 2009. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-based national accounts," Working Papers 1186, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Garner, Thesia I. & Verbrugge, Randal, 2009.
"Reconciling user costs and rental equivalence: Evidence from the US consumer expenditure survey,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 172-192, September.
- Randal Verbrugge & Thesia I. Garner, 2009. "Reconciling User Costs and Rental Equivalence: Evidence from the U.S. Consumer Expenditure Survey," Working Papers 427, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Randal Verbrugge, 2009.
"The Puzzling Divergence of Rents and User Costs, 1980-2004,"
422, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Randal Verbrugge, 2008. "The Puzzling Divergence Of Rents And User Costs, 1980-2004," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 671-699, December.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- W. Erwin Diewert & John S. Greenlees & Charles R. Hulten, 2009. "Price Index Concepts and Measurement," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number diew08-1.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Ma, Hong & Rao, D. S. Prasada, 2009. "Consistent Comparisons Of Real Incomes Across Time And Space," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 169-193, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aejmac:v:2:y:2010:i:4:p:36-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.