Notes on Estimating the Multi-Year Regional Price Parities by 16 Expenditure Categories: 2005-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Sirmans & Lynn MacDonald & David Macpherson & Emily Zietz, 2006. "The Value of Housing Characteristics: A Meta Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 215-240, November.
- D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "On The Equivalence Of Weighted Country-Product-Dummy (Cpd) Method And The Rao-System For Multilateral Price Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 571-580, December.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Ma, Hong & Rao, D. S. Prasada, 2009. "Consistent Comparisons Of Real Incomes Across Time And Space," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 169-193, September.
- Chen, Yi Vivian & Heston, Alan & Lipsey, Robert, 2000.
"International and interarea comparisons of income, output and prices,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 363-364, December.
- Alan Heston & Robert E. Lipsey, 1999. "International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hest99-1, January.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2008.
"Chain indices of the cost-of-living and the path-dependence problem: An empirical solution,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 306-324, May.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2007. "Chain indices of the cost of living and the path-dependence problem: an empirical solution," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19718, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007. "Chain Indices of the Cost of Living and the Path-Dependence Problem: An Empirical Solution," CEP Discussion Papers dp0797, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Neary, J Peter, 2000. "True Multilateral Indexes for International Comparisons of Real Income: Theory and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heston, Alan & Nakamura, Alice O., 2009. "Questions about the equivalence of market rents and user costs for owner occupied housing," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 273-279, September.
- Stephen Malpezzi & Gregory H. Chun & Richard K. Green, 1998. "New Place-to-Place Housing Price Indexes for U.S. Metropolitan Areas, and Their Determinants," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 235-274.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trudi J. Renwick & Eric B. Figueroa & Bettina H. Aten, 2017. "Supplemental Poverty Measure: A Comparison of Geographic Adjustments with Regional Price Parities vs. Median Rents from the American Community Survey: An Update," BEA Working Papers 0141, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:wpaper:0071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.