Consistent Comparisons Of Real Incomes Across Time And Space
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): S2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- Barnett, William A. & Erwin Diewert, W. & Zellner, Arnold, 2011.
"Introduction to measurement with theory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Barnett, William A. & Diewert, W. Erwin & Zellner, Arnold, 2009. "Introduction To Measurement With Theory," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 151-168, September.
- Barnett, William A. & Diewert, W. Erwin & Zellner, Arnold, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," MPRA Paper 14868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & W. Erwin Diewert & Arnold Zellner, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200906, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2014. "A Unified Framework for the Estimation of Intra and Inter Country Food Purchasing Power Parities with Application to Cross Country Comparisons of Food Expenditure: India, Indonesia and Vietnam," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hosseiny, Ali, 2017. "A geometrical imaging of the real gap between economies of China and the United States," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 151-161.
- Bettina Aten & Marshall Reinsdorf, 2010. "Comparing the Consistency of Price Parities for Regions of the U.S. in an Economic Approach Framework," BEA Papers 0098, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ali Hosseiny, 2015. "Violation of Invariance of Measurement for GDP Growth Rate and its Consequences," Papers 1507.04848, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Matthew J Osborne & Nathan H. Miller, 2011. "Competition among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Estimator with an Application to Cement," BEA Working Papers 0072, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2015. "Space-Time (In)Consistency in the National Accounts: Causes and Cures," CEP Discussion Papers dp1349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2015. "Space-Time (In)Consistency in the National Accounts: Causes and Cures," Discussion Papers 1524, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Oct 2015.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2015. "Space-time (in)consistency in the national accounts:causes and cures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62569, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bettina Aten & Eric Figueroa & Troy Martin, 2011. "Notes on Estimating the Multi-Year Regional Price Parities by 16 Expenditure Categories: 2005-2009," BEA Working Papers 0071, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Almås, Ingvild & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Global Income Inequality and Cost-of-Living Adjustment: The Geary–Allen World Accounts," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Erwin Diewert, 2010. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-Based National Accounts: Comment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 36-45, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:13:y:2009:i:s2:p:169-193_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed