Consistent Comparisons Of Real Incomes Across Time And Space
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2015. "The Next Generation of the Penn World Table," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(10), pages 3150-3182, October.
- Barnett, William A. & Erwin Diewert, W. & Zellner, Arnold, 2011.
"Introduction to measurement with theory,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 1-5, March.
- Barnett, William A. & Diewert, W. Erwin & Zellner, Arnold, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," MPRA Paper 14868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & W. Erwin Diewert & Arnold Zellner, 2009. "Introduction to Measurement with Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200906, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Erwin Diewert, 2010. "Understanding PPPs and PPP-Based National Accounts: Comment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 36-45, October.
- Matthew J Osborne & Nathan H. Miller, 2011. "Competition among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Estimator with an Application to Cement," BEA Working Papers 0072, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2015.
"Space-Time (In)Consistency in the National Accounts: Causes and Cures,"
1524, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Oct 2015.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2015. "Space-time (In)consistency in the national accounts: causes and cures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86285, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2015. "Space-time (in)consistency in the national accounts:causes and cures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62569, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2015. "Space-Time (In)Consistency in the National Accounts: Causes and Cures," CEP Discussion Papers dp1349, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:36_1_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Almås, Ingvild & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Global Income Inequality and Cost-of-Living Adjustment: The Geary–Allen World Accounts," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Amita Majumder & Ranjan Ray & Kompal Sinha, 2014. "A Unified Framework for the Estimation of Intra and Inter Country Food Purchasing Power Parities with Application to Cross Country Comparisons of Food Expenditure: India, Indonesia and Vietnam," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Aten & Eric Figueroa & Troy Martin, 2011. "Notes on Estimating the Multi-Year Regional Price Parities by 16 Expenditure Categories: 2005-2009," BEA Working Papers 0071, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Hosseiny, Ali, 2017. "A geometrical imaging of the real gap between economies of China and the United States," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 151-161.
- Bettina Aten & Marshall Reinsdorf, 2010. "Comparing the Consistency of Price Parities for Regions of the U.S. in an Economic Approach Framework," BEA Papers 0098, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ali Hosseiny, 2015. "Violation of Invariance of Measurement for GDP Growth Rate and its Consequences," Papers 1507.04848, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:13:y:2009:i:s2:p:169-193_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.