The Measurement of Nonmarket Sector Outputs and Inputs Using Cost Weights
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe & Ricardo de Avillez, 2012. "A Detailed Analysis of Nova Soctia;s Productivty Performance, 1997-2010," CSLS Research Reports 2012-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe & John Tsang, 2019. "A Detailed Analysis of Newfoundland and Labrador's Productivity Performance, 1997-2018," CSLS Research Reports 2019-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Evan Capeluck, 2016. "A Comparison of Australian and Canadian Productivity Performance: Lessons for Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Carol Corrado & Mary O'Mahony & Lea Samek, 2020. "Measuring education services using lifetime incomes," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2020-02, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "Intangible Assets And National Income Accounting," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 135-155, June.
- Ruolz Ariste & Kam Yu, 2017. "Comparisons of hospital output in Canada: national and international perspectives," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 433-451, December.
- Thiess Büttner & Robert Fenge & Oliver Roehn & Thomas Strobel, 2012. "Der Beitrag des öffentlichen Sektors zur Wertschöpfung: Messprobleme und Lösungsansätze," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 56, September.
- Wulong Gu & Jiang Li, 2015. "Productivity in Residential Care Facilities in Canada, 1984-2009," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 29, pages 18-37, Fall.
- Ricardo de Avillez, 2014. "A Detailed Analysis of Productivity Trends in the Canadian Forest Products Sector," CSLS Research Reports 2014-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Gang Liu, 2015. "A stylized satellite account for human capital," Discussion Papers 816, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasurement of output; input and productivity; nonmarket sector; health; education; general government; cost functions; duality theory; marginal cost;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2008-01-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:bricol:diewert-08-01-18-09-21-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.