Report NEP-EFF-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Medhi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Diego Lunati, 2008. "Economies of scale and efficiency measurement in Switzerland's Nursing homes," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0801, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Flora Bellone & Liza Jabbour & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Exports and Productivity: Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-36, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Thierry Tressel, 2008. "Does Technological Diffusion Explain Australia's Productivity Performance?," IMF Working Papers 08/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2008. "The Measurement of Nonmarket Sector Outputs and Inputs Using Cost Weights," Economics working papers diewert-08-01-18-09-21-07, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Nov 2008.
- Andrew Sharpe & Celeste Bradley & Hans Messinger, 2007. "The Measurement of Output and Productivity in the Health Care Sector in Canada: An Overview," CSLS Research Reports 2007-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Anita Wölfl & Dana Hajkova, 2007. "Measuring Multifactor Productivity Growth," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2007/5, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2007. "Three Policies to Improve Productivity Growth in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2007-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Jørgen Tind, 2008. "Cost Allocation and Convex Data Envelopment," Discussion Papers 08-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Growitsch & Heike Wetzel, 2007. "Testing for Economies of Scope in European Railways: An Efficiency Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 72, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Christian Kalhoefer & Rania Salem, 2008. "Profitability Analysis in the Egyptian Banking Sector," Working Papers 7, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Rosario Crinò & Fabrizio Onida, 2007. "Foreign Ownership and Economic Performance in Italy: Not all is Cherry-Picking!," KITeS Working Papers 207, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2007.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-Francois Arsenault & Daniel Ershov, 2007. "The Impact of Interprovincial Migration on Aggregate Output and Labour Productivity in Canada, 1987-2006," CSLS Research Reports 2007-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Aude Hubrecht-Deville & Hervé Leleu, 2007. "Performance measures of retail banking networks: a decision support tool," Working Papers CREGO 1071203, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Patrick Musso & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "The Impact of Financial Constaints on Firm Survival and Growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-37, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).