Räumliche Preisvergleiche: Aggregationskonzepte und Forschungsperspektiven
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Goebel & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2009. "Preisunterschiede mildern Einkommensgefälle zwischen West und Ost," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(51/52), pages 888-894.
- Drechsler, Laszlo, 1973. "Weighting of Index Numbers in Multilateral International Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 19(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Balk,Bert M., 2012. "Price and Quantity Index Numbers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107404960, March.
- Hill, Robert J. & Timmer, Marcel P., 2006.
"Standard Errors as Weights in Multilateral Price Indexes,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 366-377, July.
- Hill, Robert & Timmer, Marcel, 2004. "Standard errors as weights in multilateral price indices," GGDC Research Memorandum 200473, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Cuthbert, James R, 1999. "Categorisation of Additive Purchasing Power Parities," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(2), pages 235-249, June.
- Summers, Robert, 1973. "International Price Comparisons Based Upon Incomplete Data," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 19(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Hill, Robert J, 1997. "A Taxonomy of Multilateral Methods for Making International Comparisons of Prices and Quantities," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2010.
"Stochastic Approach To Index Numbers For Multilateral Price Comparisons And Their Standard Errors,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 32-58, June.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2008. "Stochastic Approach to Index Numbers for Multilateral Price Comparisons and their Standard Errors," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062008, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- James R. Cuthbert, 2000. "Theoretical and practical issues in purchasing power parities illustrated with reference to the 1993 Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(3), pages 421-444.
- D. S. Prasada Rao & Marcel P. Timmer, 2003. "Purchasing Power Parities for Industry Comparisons Using Weighted Elteto-Koves-Szulc (EKS) Methods," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(4), pages 491-511, December.
- Robert J. Hill, 1999. "Comparing Price Levels across Countries Using Minimum-Spanning Trees," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 135-142, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsMultilateraler Preisindex; Regionalvergleich; Preisniveau; Preismessung; C43; E31; E52; Multilateral price index; Regional comparison; Price level; Price measurement;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:astaws:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:27-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.