Stochastic Approach to Index Numbers for Multilateral Price Comparisons and their Standard Errors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gholamreza Hajargasht & D. S. Prasada Rao, 2010. "Stochastic Approach To Index Numbers For Multilateral Price Comparisons And Their Standard Errors," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 32-58, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- D.S. Prasada Rao, 2004. "The Country-Product-Dummy Method: A Stochastic Approach to the Computation of Purchasing Power Parities in the ICP," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- D. S. Prasada Rao, 2005. "On The Equivalence Of Weighted Country-Product-Dummy (Cpd) Method And The Rao-System For Multilateral Price Comparisons," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 571-580, December.
- Erwin Diewert, 2005. "Weighted Country Product Dummy Variable Regressions And Index Number Formulae," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 561-570, December.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, D.S. Prasada & Hajargasht, Gholamreza, 2016.
"Stochastic approach to computation of purchasing power parities in the International Comparison Program (ICP),"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 414-425.
- S. Boraǧan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Jeremy Nalewaik & Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2013. "Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement-Error Perspective," NBER Working Papers 18954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Jeremy J. Nalewaik & Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2013. "Improving GDP measurement: a measurement-error perspective," Working Papers 13-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Boragan Aruoba & Francis X. Diebold & Jeremy Nalewaik & Frank Schorfheide & Dongho Song, 2013. "Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement-Error Perspective," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ludwig Auer, 2012. "Räumliche Preisvergleiche: Aggregationskonzepte und Forschungsperspektiven," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 6(1), pages 27-56, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqcepa:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .